The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just a someone who follows and comments regularly.
Very thankful to amanpan for nominating me. It’s officially my first award!
When I received the notification about the nomination I was excited, a bit shocked that people notice my blog, a bit confused because I never saw the “awards” before, and really really curious.
Aand a post where I’ve been nominated; amanpan.com/roarrrrrr/
-Display the award on your blog.
-Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
-Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
-Link your awardees in the post.
-Write 7 interesting things about you.
7 things about me;
- I have a cat, and I am so a cat person! I love cuddling my cat, and I surely love my cat more than some of my friends, but we all know that cats are bitches! Independent bitches.
- My birthday is 26th August. With a bit of calculation I believe that I was a Christmas or New Year gift to my dad.. (yuck…)
- Nightcore ! ( YouTube example ) I started listening to Nightcore few months ago, before that I wasn’t even into English music. Whenever my mum is around and this kind of music is on my speakers she seriously ask me stuff as Are you actually trying to push me away with that music? I’m so into it!
- I like to think of myself as a gamer. Although I am mainly playing only one game ( NosTale ) for 6 years now, and I’m happy to say that I made it in top 30! I do play sometimes something else but for sure this is my favorite :)
- I like feeling pain. Emotional pain, calm your tits, sharp objects are on safe. ..I just like the feeling when you start crying, the way it hurts from inside, you feel the pain in tips of your fingers and around your heart, not pain as much as joy. You cry and you are letting it all out, you feel weak yet you feel so strong. I am usually a person who smiles a lot, and I AM happy. I wish to feel pain more often, without it it’s like something is missing, makes me relaxed when letting it out.
- My first time was when i was 14. And I don’t regret it. At all. I am still in relationship with that exact guy.
- I’m dying my hair. My real hair color is dusty brown. I dyed my hair to blond few times, and then now I am black/darkest brown. I really wish to put neon red highlights but I can’t really find the color. I like people to look at me weirdly, silly ^^
Bloggers I am nominating;
(Bloggers that have been nominated are not forced to pass on the award)
It wasn’t easy to find exact 6 people to nominate so I had to be an exception and add more, after all, in original post the rule was up to 9 people, search it up a bit in google if you wish to :)
It’s almost New Year so happy holidays! And New Year!